Products >> AST-S200T
Short Wave Infrared Microscope
The AST-S200T Short Wave Infrared Microscope is used for sub-surface observation, imaging, verification and inspection of materials. Transparent to the Near Infrared (NIR) / Shortwave Infrared (SWIR) wavelengths.
An infrared microscope is ideal when non-destructive inspection of vital components is a critical requirement. Our infrared microscopes are built to exacting specifications, and offer a wide range of capabilities.
- Cooled InGaAs (900-1700nm)
- Silicon-based option for NIR applications, (740nm-1100nm)
- Epi, optimized Koehler
- Transmitted, optimized sub-stage
- Multi position filter slider sets available based on application
- Manual adjust
- 1x-100x, (1x, 2.5x, 5x, 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x). Greater than 100x objectives are available based on the application
- Manual, optional motorized
- Submicron optical and digital
- Large monitor for live and stored image display
- 8” Microscope stand with coarse/fine Z focus control
- 8” x 8” Stage with coarse/fine manual position control. Other stage sizes available upon request.
- Optional motorized stage with joystick control available
- Verification of critical alignment applications such as: MEMS, wafer bonding, 3D chip stacking, crack/chip inspection metrology.
- Verification, validation, inspection and measurement of critical sub-surface features
- Process development tool verification, part characterization, qualification and environmental testing.