Products >> AST-M150T
Uses: Inspection, Metrology
Mid Wave Benchtop Infrared Microscope System for Defect Detection and Analysis
- Meant as an aid to find defects either visually or thermo graphically with the MWIR band (3-5 microns).
- Thermo graphic microscope to find thermally identifiable defects.
- Applications for aerospace, medical device, semiconductor and forensic, materials and processes development and analysis.
- Magnifications from Macro to 1x, 2.5x, 4x, and 5x.
- Precision 150mm travel manual coarse and fine precision stage for accurate navigation and metrology.
- Stage has 6mm cross-roller, lead-screw/stepper motor construction and can accommodate heavy loads (up to approximately 25 kilos)
- Precision Z axis 250mm travel manual column for sample and tooling compatibility.
- Thermal detection to 20 mK.
- Spatial resolution below 10 microns 640 x 512, 20 micron pixel.
- InSb FPA on a closed cycle dewar (no LN2 required).
- Turn key system.
- System includes various image analysis and enhancement features.
- System includes image stitching for large sample, high resolution work.
- Motorized (& CNC) X & Y Axis.
- Motorized (& CNC) Z Axis.
- 0.1 or 0.5 µm Linear Encoders for X, Y, and Z Axes.
- Laptop or Industrial Computer Interface.
- 200mm, 300mm and Custom Stages.
- Automated and Custom Systems.
- Wafer Loaders.
- Illumination Packages.
- Heated Tooling Plates
- Long Wave Systems also available.