INSPECTION & METROLOGY
Advanced Defect Inspection & Metrology System with Wafer Handling
Advanced Defect Inspection & Metrology System
Mid Wave Infrared Inspection System
Metrology Inspection System
Highly Flexible Angle Measurement System
Short Wave Infrared Microscope
Mid Wave Infrared for Defect Detection and Analysis
Small Format Standard and Right Angle Viewing Microscope
Atmospheric Plasma for Surface Preparation
Products >> Setna Ontos7 Atmospheric Plasma
Uses: Surface Preparation
Atmospheric Plasma for
Process engineers know that native oxides and organic contamination on surfaces can disrupt subsequent processes such as solder bonding, wire bonding, thin film deposition, hybrid assembly, etc. Ontos7 provides the process engineer with a rapid atmospheric plasma process which reduces native oxidation and organic contamination.
• Non-toxic, dry atmospheric process.
• Removes native oxide from metallic and semiconductor surfaces.
• Removes organic contamination films.
• Passivates surface against re-oxidation.
• Process completes in seconds.
• Downstream radical chemistry only, No ions - No bombardment - CMOS safe.
• Fully automatic operation with touchscreen controller and recipe libraries.
• Accommodates any planar substrate from small chips to 8" wafers.
• Made in USA.
Download PDF Specification Sheet >>
Features & Specs