INSPECTION & METROLOGY
Advanced Defect Inspection & Metrology System with Wafer Handling
Advanced Defect Inspection & Metrology System
Mid Wave Infrared Inspection System
Metrology Inspection System
Highly Flexible Angle Measurement System
Short Wave Infrared Microscope
Mid Wave Infrared for Defect Detection and Analysis
Small Format Standard and Right Angle Viewing Microscope
Atmospheric Plasma for Surface Preparation
Products >> AST-S200T Infrared Microscope
Uses: Inspection, Metrology
Short Wave Infrared
The AST-S200T Short Wave Infrared Microscope is used for sub-surface observation, imaging, verification and inspection of materials that are transparent to the Near Infrared (NIR) / Shortwave Infrared (SWIR) wavelengths.
An infrared microscope is ideal when non-destructive inspection of vital components is a critical requirement. Our infrared microscopes are built to exacting specifications, and offer a wide range of capabilities.
• Cooled InGaAs (900-1700nm)
• Silicon-based option for NIR applications, (740nm-1100nm) Illumination:
• Epi, optimized Koehler
• Transmitted, optimized sub-stage Filters:
• Multi position filter slider sets available based on application
• Manual adjust
• 1x-100x, (1x, 2.5x, 5x, 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x). Greater than 100x objectives are available based on the application
• Manual, optional motorized Resolution:
• Submicron optical and digital
• Large monitor for live and stored image display
• 8” Microscope stand with coarse/fine Z focus control
• 8” x 8” Stage with coarse/fine manual position control. Other stage sizes available upon request.
• Optional motorized stage with joystick control available
• Verification of critical alignment applications such as: MEMS, wafer bonding, 3D chip stacking, crack/chip inspection metrology.
• Verification, validation, inspection and measurement of critical sub-surface features
• Process development tool verification, part characterization, qualification and environmental testing.
Features & Specs