INSPECTION & METROLOGY
Advanced Defect Inspection & Metrology System with Wafer Handling
Advanced Defect Inspection & Metrology System
Mid Wave Infrared Inspection System
Metrology Inspection System
Highly Flexible Angle Measurement System
Short Wave Infrared Microscope
Mid Wave Infrared for Defect Detection and Analysis
Small Format Standard and Right Angle Viewing Microscope
Atmospheric Plasma for Surface Preparation
Products >> AST-M150T Benchtop Infrared
Uses: Inspection, Metrology
Mid Wave Benchtop Infrared
Microscope System for
Defect Detection and Analysis
The AST-M150T is a new Mid Wave Infrared Benchtop Microscope System for defect detection and analysis. It is a universal configuration for a multitude of applications. Powerful software is included.
Download PDF Specification Sheet >>
• Meant as an aid to find defects either visually or thermo graphically with the MWIR band (3-5 microns).
• Thermo graphic microscope to find thermally identifiable defects.
• Applications for aerospace, medical device, semiconductor and forensic, materials and processes development and analysis.
• Magnifications from Macro to 1x, 2.5x, 4x, and 5x.
• Precision 150mm travel manual coarse and fine precision stage for accurate navigation and metrology.
• Stage has 6mm cross-roller, lead-screw/stepper motor construction and can accommodate heavy loads (up to approximately 25 kilos)
• Precision Z axis 250mm travel manual column for sample and tooling compatibility.
• Thermal detection to 20 mK.
• Spatial resolution below 10 microns 640 x 512, 20 micron pixel.
• InSb FPA on a closed cycle dewar (no LN2 required).
• Turn key system in a convenient bench top form factor.
• System includes various image analysis and enhancement features.
• System includes image stitching for large sample, high resolution work.
• Motorized (& CNC) X & Y Axis.
• Motorized (& CNC) Z Axis.
• 0.1 or 0.5 µm Linear Encoders for X, Y, and Z Axes.
• Laptop or Industrial Computer Interface.
• 200mm, 300mm and Custom Stages.
• Wafer Loaders.
• Illumination Packages.
• Long Wave Systems also available.
Features & Specs